CONTACT INFO

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

RUSSIAN AMPUTEE WOMEN

Years ago, I came across this bizarre marriage-broker website. Apparently there are guys in our populace who are turned on by the thought of women who’ve had some form of amputation. These gals are from the former Soviet Union, hence the title “Russian Amputee Women”.

The site is gone now; it disappeared shortly after I’d found it, presumably because most folks aren’t into this kind of fetish or perhaps it was due to the bad taste aspect of it. Face it, it would not occur to your average Joe to look into getting a “stump job” (or whatever the hell they call it) from these Russian ladies.

Falling in love with these ladies despite their handicap is fine; being sexually attracted to them BECAUSE of the amputation is, well, just plain frickin’ weird. Anyone who is offended by that statement should go find themselves a nub to kiss. Hey, this is MY blog, not yours.

Here, then, are scanned pages of what I printed up the night I found the site. I figured that if I told anyone I found this on the net they wouldn’t believe me unless I showed ‘em proof.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you “the proof”:











No comments:

Post a Comment